AS SEEN ON:
A NEW COACHING METHOD
The Meaning & Valued Living Coaching Masterclass© introduces a new, science-based method for understanding and applying positive psychology. Using this method, you will learn and practice the essential skills that practitioners need to effectively help people find more meaning, fulfilment, and purpose in daily life.
gives clients an intuitive way to share experiences
makes you well-equipped to increase meaning and valued living
creates a clear structure in the vast field of positive psychology
provides hands-on tools to put this method into practice
THE REVIEWS ARE IN
Laura Sokol | Trainer, Entrepreneur
Josephine Tite | Positive Psychology Coach
Marc Castricum Ph.D. | Business Owner
A TEACHABLE PACKAGE
This self-paced online masterclass provides you with all the materials you will need to apply and teach the content yourself, including PowerPoint presentations, worksheets, a scientific handbook, custom illustrations, exercises and more.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Live Recordings of Meaning & Valued Living Masterclass
Science-based Handbook & Implementation Advice (173-page PDF)
Printable Workbook with Practical Exercises
230+ Professional PowerPoint Slides (easy to customise)
65+ Custom Illustrations
Recommended Books, Articles, Movies & Videos (+ Quotes)
Ask Questions and Get Professional Advice
How to Teach This Masterclass Yourself (Audio & Video)
Regular price: $2250 USD
Offer expires: Friday June 15th 2018 at 14:00 EST
Click here to learn more
AN OVERVIEW OF THIS MASTERCLASS
The Sailboat Metaphor
- to work with the Sailboat Metaphor; a new positive psychology coaching method to address well-being. This metaphor compares human functioning to a sailboat and its journey and offers a multi-faceted, yet easy to understand perspective of the self
- all the elements of the sailboat metaphor that represent key aspects of human functioning.
- how you can use the metaphor to increase well-being in a simple and intuitive way
- how to address and foster the meaningful and value-congruent life
- learn what ‘meaning’ is exactly
- discover the different types of meaning
- learn how to understand meaning as part of the sailboat metaphor
- get familiar with the Trinity of Meaning model and how to apply it
- understand how clients can design their lives in such a way that meaning naturally arises
- understand how clients can find meaning after stressful life events
- learn about values and their relationship with well-being
- discover the third element of the sailboat metaphor: the steering wheel. The steering wheel represents the individual’s values
- understand how clients can discover what they value and find meaningful
- learn to identify thoughts that promote and reduce value-congruent behaviour
- learn to assess the underlying motivation of the individual’s values (intrinsic versus extrinsic values)
- learn to assess and improve value-congruent action
ABOUT YOUR LECTURER
More about Hugo Alberts
WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK
WITH DEDICATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
As Positive Psychology Program’s Customer Success Manager, it’s my goal to ensure you get the best experience with this training package. Please know that you can always reach out to me directly at email@example.com or we can plan a Skype call via email in case you find that more convenient (Monday to Friday, 7am – 7pm CEST). I love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. On top of that, we guarantee your satisfaction by:
- Advantage 1: Science — Our products are based on scientific insights. We always refer to sources of original work.
- Advantage 2: Quality — Our products are designed by professionals, for professionals.
- Advantage 3: You’re Safe — You can try out this masterclass with instant digital access and still claim a timely refund for 100% of the amount paid within 30 days of the date of purchase if you are not completely satisfied.
Do I need experience in practicing positive psychology to follow this masterclass?
Is this masterclass available online only?
What is the degree of difficulty of this masterclass?
Are there any deadlines to complete this masterclass?
Is this masterclass science-based?
I work mostly with children and adolescents. Will this masterclass be useful for me?
What happens when the 250 presale packages run out?
Is there a physical hard copy of this masterclass?
Are there any course credits (CE) for completing this course?
Is this a certification course?
What currency is the price in?
How long does this masterclass take?
I work with at-risk people in a clinical setting. Is this product for me?
Who created this product?
What rights do I have with these materials?
Is it possible to pay in instalments?
No, unfortunately, it is not possible to pay in instalments. The total amount can only be completed by credit card on the checkout page in one go.
I still have some questions, can I get in touch?
Absolutely! Send Jessie an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will take care of you 🙂
To promote good practice, please note that you are advised to use this masterclass and its contents within the boundaries of your professional expertise. For instance, if you are a certified clinician, you are advised to use the training within your field of expertise (clinical psychology). Likewise, a school teacher may use the tools in the classroom but is not advised to use the tools for clinical populations.